JULIA ZAMMITO is a certified fitness trainer, nutrition expert and national fitness and figure champion with more than 14 years of professional experience in the fitness industry. Fitness is not only her life, it’s what saved her life. Julia’s love for staying fit started at age six when she began watching workout videos and shows, such as Gilad’s Bodies in Motion, to help control her intense energy. But fitness changed Julia’s life forever when a gym opened nearby. Coming from an abusive home, the gym was her safe haven. She spent almost all of her time there, and she even taught aerobics classes at school during lunch hour. It was at her local gym that Julia learned self-confidence and the love of a family, and this only intensified her love for health and fitness.
Julia earned a cheerleading scholarship that, along with the money she earned working in gyms, helped her attend college at Warner Southern University. While at college, she worked in the athletic department, revamped the weight room and created fitness programs for students and faculty. In 2008, she became the National Fitness and Figure champion, winning the overall in both fitness and figure at multiple national level competitions.
After working at numerous gyms, in 2009 Julia started her own company, Total Body Results, and began teaching fitness boot camps. She has held boot camps everywhere, from parking lots to the park, and has helped more than 3,000 people meet their fitness goals and stay on the “healthy horse” with outdoor fitness boot camps and nutritional programs. She has been featured on the cover of Tampa Bay Wellness Magazine and in Tampa Bay Newspapers. She also has a regular monthly TV segment on channel 8, where she educates viewers on everything health and fitness related, has appeared on ABC Action News, and was contacted by The Biggest Loser to audition to be the new show host.
Julia specializes in total body fitness, weight loss and nutrition training for people of all ages and backgrounds. Her passion is contagious, and she can get people to reach into themselves and find strength they didn’t know they had — to change their bodies and their lives. Julia’s life is devoted to helping others achieve their goals, and to push and motivate them. Her mission is to help as many people as possible get the lean healthy body they want so they can enjoy the quality of life they desire. Why? Because Julia believes that when you’re fit, healthy and strong, everything in life is better and more rewarding.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS & CREDENTIALS
- National Championship Cheerleading 2002
- College Cheerleading Scholarship
- 2008 Overall Winner Tampa Pro Fitness and Figure
- 2008 NPC Florida State 1st Place Fitness and Figure
- Started her fitness company, Total Body Results, at the age of 24 (on a shoestring)
- TRX Suspension Trainer certified and HKC Kettlebell Certified
- 2011 Fitness Business Owner of the year finalist
- Continue to hold charity events, monthly free nutrition seminars, and grocery store tours to educate and impact the community
- Increase group outdoor fitness challenges
- Launch fitness DVDs
- Increase educational nutrition/exercise blogs and videos
- Grow third boot camp location; over-deliver and constantly improve in both personal and business life
WEBSITE: TotalBodyResults.com »