ADRI (ADRIANA) KYSER is a yoga and Pilates instructor with over 1800 teaching hours through Yoga Alliance, garnering her the highest level of recognition as E-RYT 500 Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher. She has done an additional 300 hours of teacher training with Shiva Rea, and is currently assisting Shiva Rea during some of her teacher training throughout the country.
Born and raised in Caracas, Venezuela, Adri began her yoga journey early, as her mother would have the children sit with her for meditation. Many years went by before Adri found the healing power of yoga again in her own life. She began to have a regular practice and noticed the positive change in her body, mind and overall health. This led to her first teacher training and, later, integrating Pilates into her regimen as a complementary practice.
Adri currently teaches yoga in the Dallas area at Inner Beauty Yoga, a studio that accommodates group classes and individualized practice, as well as corporate wellness programs. You can also find her teaching in other studios in the Dallas community.
ADRI’S ACCOMPLISHMENTS & CERTIFICATIONS:
- E-RYT 500 Experienced Registered Yoga teacher under Yoga Alliance
- Prana Flow Yoga teacher based in the teachings of Shiva Rea
- Power Pilates Certified with over 600hrs of training
- Pre and Post Natal Yoga Teacher certifications through Yoga Therapy and Shiva Rea
- Relax and Renew Restorative Yoga Teacher certification with Judith Lasater
- SCW Mat Pilates Instructor certification
- Continue to offer a gratis class on Free Yoga Day in Dallas
- Start to offer more workshops and events in her community and abroad
- Continue to offer affordable classes to make yoga accessible to people who otherwise wouldn’t be able to afford it
- Make a greater positive impact in the community
WEBSITE: InnerBeautyYoga.com »