Must Haves for Spring Travel
It’s called Spring Break for a reason. This is the time of year for a break in our routine.
Our fitness and wellness pursuits are taking us on new journeys and we’re discovering places where the food was just picked, the water beckons and we’re awe-inspired by the beauty of the world around us.
Hover over the images below to shop essential items for spring travel.
FEATURED ITEM: Linen Ankle Pant
We can’t get enough of our soft, washable linen, so we made a new fit with a gently tapering and super flattering leg.
- Semi-fitted, Mid-rise, Straight leg.
- Skims over the body, sits two fingers below the navel, tapers gradually from the knee down to a slim ankle fit.
- Roll up the cuff to the length of your liking.
FEATURED ITEM: Aqualuxe Print Molded Bikini
Our most luxurious suit for lounging poolside and restful resort days has molded cups for the ultimate in lift and shape.
- WIRELESS SUPPORT. Stay-put molded cups offer amazing lift and shape.
- LOW COVERAGE. Our lowest cut neckline for extra breathability.
- Yoga-inspired strappy back moves with you.
- Shirring along cups.
FEATURED ITEM: Pacifica UPF Top 3.0
Redesigned in sustainable recycled poly, we’re making our customer-favorite tops with the planet in mind. Loved for everything from sun to run, they’re lightwieght, versatile, Unstinkable, with UPF 50+ rated fabric to play outside longer.
- SUSTAINABLE: Made from Recycled Poly. Supremely sleek fabric made from post-consumer plastic bottles lessens our impact on the world.
- Raglan sleeves give you room to move.
- STYLE TIP: Wear it as a rashguard in the surf or as a run top on the beach.
- Large side pocket fits your smartphone, keys and more.
- Ruching along back is fit to flatter, longer length in back.
- Thumbholes keep sleeves in place, extended cuffs keep the sun off your hands.
FEATURED ITEM: Bondi Bottom
Medium rise, medium seat bottom with a fully adjustable NeverEnd drawstring and bonded seams for chafe-free and drag-free performance.
- MEDIUM RISE. Our looks-good-on-everyone rise sits about three fingers below your navel.
- MEDIUM SEAT. Just-right coverage keeps everything you want covered, covered.
- INSPIRED FOR: triathlon, performance swim.
- NEVEREND DRAWSTRING. Fully adjustable continuous loop never gets lost in the wash.
- Bonded seams minimize chafe, reducing drag
You might also like
From balancing on a slackline to dangling upside down during aerial aerobics, to truly be up for anything, you have to have a clear mind, the right attitude, and gear that lets you tackle even the biggest challenge. That’s exactly what we had in mind when we designed our new Up For Anything Tight. Our…
Women designing for women makes all the difference when it comes to swimwear. Athleta swim designer, Erin Hartman, spends a lot of time in swimsuits, and says, “My number one pet peeve is bathing suit straps that dig into my shoulders. I always design suits that stay put, but don’t cause any discomfort. But I…
It’s been almost a year and a half since we debuted our breakthrough Sculptek fiber technology, and since then, Athleta women have scooped up tights, capris, skorts, and bras made with this mid-weight, wicking, breathable fabric. Due to the popularity of the Sculptek stretch technology, we’ve made it into three different styles for every activity…