SISSFiT cofounders, Lauren and Kelly, are sisters, certified fitness trainers, sports models, and former Division 1 Track and Field athletes. With an extensive background in sports and fitness, in addition to a first-hand understanding of hectic and demanding careers, the sisters have joined forces to bring you their realistic and effective approach to everyday working out.
Why 34-minute workouts?
34-minute workouts are perfect for the busy woman. They are long enough to achieve results, but short enough to fit in on the fly. Whether you’re a corporate woman squeezing in a workout before work or at lunch, a busy stay-at-home mom working out while your child naps, or an everyday fitness enthusiast looking for an efficient workout, these workouts are proven to be both effective and sustainable!
It’s too cold to leave the house… where can this workout be done?
Pretty much anywhere! Winter months provide a number of obstacles to your fitness routine. This can make staying motivated and fitting in workouts extremely difficult. Therefore, workouts that require only one set of dumbbells, a workout mat, and a small area make it easy to get your sweat on anytime, anywhere (living room anyone?!).
5 tips for staying on track during the winter months:
- Find a location that works for you- at home or gym.
- Decide and commit to the number of workouts you will perform each week- be realistic, it’s okay to start small and build your way up.
- Set your time of day- before work, when your child is napping, or on your lunch break. Getting into a consistent routine is one of the surest ways to stay on track.
- Grab a buddy! Whether that’s meeting up for a workout or checking in with one another, being able to hold each other accountable is a great way to stay motivated.
- Write down your fitness goals- the more you see these goals, the more likely you are to make wise decisions that propel you towards them.
ARE YOU A FITNESS PROFESSIONAL?
We offer our FitPros a 30% discount, the chance to host classes & events in our stores, access to special store events, special offers to share with your community, and more!
Signing up is easy: just bring a valid ID and proof of your certification to a store near you! FIND A STORE