6-Ingredient No-Bake Raspberry Walnut Bars Recipe
These 6-ingredient no-bake raspberry walnut bars from Fran of Fit Life with Fran are so delicious and so simple to make.
When I was younger, I remember spending hours and hours cooking and dancing in the kitchen with my grandmother. My favorite dish to make with her was always dessert. She stressed the importance of putting “love” into everything I made and how, with a little creativity, I could make an existing recipe my own. We had a lot of fun moments in the kitchen and whatever we made always brought a smile to everyone’s face.
These No-Bake 6-Ingredient Raspberry Walnut Bars bring me that same joy and I hope you enjoy making them with your family and friends this holiday season. This recipe has something for everyone. These bars are made with naturally sweetened ingredients (raspberries, walnuts and dates), are vegan, paleo and kid-friendly, and come together with no baking involved in about 30 minutes. They are the perfect snack or dessert to bring to your next holiday gathering or special event!
Apart from being yummy, the ingredients pack powerful health benefits. Raspberries not only have a high amount of vitamins and minerals, but they are great antioxidants with anti-inflammatory benefits. Walnuts are great for your heart, help to reduce blood pressure, and help relieve stress. And finally, chia seeds are one of the top plant-based sources of protein, are high in essential minerals (like calcium, zinc, iron), and help replace some of the nutrients lost when exercising.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Freezer Time: 20 minutes
Total: 30 minutes
- 10 Dates (de-pit before blending)
- 1 ½ cups Walnuts (buy at least 1 cup) – 1.5 cups
- ¼ teaspoon Vanilla
- Pinch of Sea salt
Raspberry Chia Filling
- 2 cups Raspberry
- 3 dates (more or less to your taste)
- ¼ teaspoon Chia Seeds
- ¼ teaspoon Cinnamon
- Line bottom and sides of 8 by 8 metal baking dish with parchment paper (not depicted), leaving parchment paper hanging over 2 opposite sides of pan. Blend walnuts, dates, cinnamon and sea salt in food processor or blender until ingredients are finely chopped. Press in bottom of baking dish and store in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Blend raspberries, 2 of 3 dates, cinnamon, and chia seeds in food processor or blender until ingredients are a smooth consistency. Add in another date if you prefer a sweeter topping. Spread raspberry chia mixtures over crust.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Sprinkle with extra walnuts (if desired), cut into squares, and enjoy!