Raw Nature’s ‘Caramel’ Bliss Balls Recipe
Ready to take your Coconut Rawnola to the next level?
Try this recipe for Caramel Bliss Balls, also from my blog, Earthy Andy, for an easy, on-the-go breakfast or snack! ?
RAW NATURES CARAMEL BLISS BALLS
- (2) 8 oz. Packages of Pitted Dates
- 2 Tablespoons of Water
- 1 Cup Coconut Sugar OR 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup & Eliminate Water
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 – 1.5 Cups Mulberries (Or Rice Krispies or Oats)
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Shreds
- Chop dates until sticky and mix in water and coconut sugar, coconut, and mulberries.
- Once combined, roll into balls and roll in coconut shreds.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator
You might also like
Our new Up For Anything Tight was designed specifically to help you take on new challenges. With a no-flip waistband and 360-degree stretch, it’s the perfect garment for your next heart-pounding endeavor. But if you slip on a pair of tights and need some help determining what that adventure is, the flow chart below will…
It’s been over three years since the #1 New York Times best-selling book The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing came out, but people around the world are still discovering it, and swearing by the methods author Marie Kondo shares. If you’re not familiar with the book (we recommend…
Last year we set some aggressive sustainability goals for 2020, and while are are still a few years off we want to show how easy it is to lessen our impact on the environment. Yoga instructor and Athleta Partner Jules Hunt of the lifestyle blog Om And The City shares her easy ways to live sustainably and…