Ready to take your Coconut Rawnola to the next level?
Try this recipe for Caramel Bliss Balls, also from my blog, Earthy Andy, for an easy, on-the-go breakfast or snack! ?
RAW NATURES CARAMEL BLISS BALLS
- (2) 8 oz. Packages of Pitted Dates
- 2 Tablespoons of Water
- 1 Cup Coconut Sugar OR 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup & Eliminate Water
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 – 1.5 Cups Mulberries (Or Rice Krispies or Oats)
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Shreds
- Chop dates until sticky and mix in water and coconut sugar, coconut, and mulberries.
- Once combined, roll into balls and roll in coconut shreds.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator