Raw Nature’s ‘Caramel’ Bliss Balls Recipe
Ready to take your Coconut Rawnola to the next level?
Try this recipe for Caramel Bliss Balls, also from my blog, Earthy Andy, for an easy, on-the-go breakfast or snack! ?
RAW NATURES CARAMEL BLISS BALLS
- (2) 8 oz. Packages of Pitted Dates
- 2 Tablespoons of Water
- 1 Cup Coconut Sugar OR 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup & Eliminate Water
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 – 1.5 Cups Mulberries (Or Rice Krispies or Oats)
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Shreds
- Chop dates until sticky and mix in water and coconut sugar, coconut, and mulberries.
- Once combined, roll into balls and roll in coconut shreds.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator