With the summer sunshine blazing this time of year, we’re always looking for delicious and healthy ways to cool off.
Did you know?
Mangoes are high in fiber and vitamin-C, and they’re great for digestion. And what pairs well with Mango? Coconut! We kicked these popsicles up a notch with healthy coconut milk and chia seeds, which are nutrient powerhouses loaded with fiber, protein and antioxidants.
Enter: The Perfect Coconut Chia Mango “Creamsicle” Popsicle Recipe
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp chia seed
- 1 tbsp maple or honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 mango, peeled, seed removed
- Whisk together the coconut milk, chia seeds, maple and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or more.
- Add the mango to a food processor and pulse several times to make a puree.
- Fill the molds of a 10-serving popsicle maker by alternating the mango puree and coconut chia mix.
- Add popsicle sticks and freezer for at least 2 hours.