Coconut Chia Mango Popsicles
With the summer sunshine blazing this time of year, we’re always looking for delicious and healthy ways to cool off.
Did you know?
Mangoes are high in fiber and vitamin-C, and they’re great for digestion. And what pairs well with Mango? Coconut! We kicked these popsicles up a notch with healthy coconut milk and chia seeds, which are nutrient powerhouses loaded with fiber, protein and antioxidants.
Enter: The Perfect Coconut Chia Mango “Creamsicle” Popsicle Recipe
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp chia seed
- 1 tbsp maple or honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 mango, peeled, seed removed
- Whisk together the coconut milk, chia seeds, maple and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or more.
- Add the mango to a food processor and pulse several times to make a puree.
- Fill the molds of a 10-serving popsicle maker by alternating the mango puree and coconut chia mix.
- Add popsicle sticks and freezer for at least 2 hours.
You might also like
It’s been over three years since the #1 New York Times best-selling book The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing came out, but people around the world are still discovering it, and swearing by the methods author Marie Kondo shares. If you’re not familiar with the book (we recommend…