Coconut Chia Mango Popsicles
With the summer sunshine blazing this time of year, we’re always looking for delicious and healthy ways to cool off.
Did you know?
Mangoes are high in fiber and vitamin-C, and they’re great for digestion. And what pairs well with Mango? Coconut! We kicked these popsicles up a notch with healthy coconut milk and chia seeds, which are nutrient powerhouses loaded with fiber, protein and antioxidants.
Enter: The Perfect Coconut Chia Mango “Creamsicle” Popsicle Recipe
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp chia seed
- 1 tbsp maple or honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 mango, peeled, seed removed
- Whisk together the coconut milk, chia seeds, maple and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or more.
- Add the mango to a food processor and pulse several times to make a puree.
- Fill the molds of a 10-serving popsicle maker by alternating the mango puree and coconut chia mix.
- Add popsicle sticks and freezer for at least 2 hours.
You might also like
Our new Up For Anything Tight was designed specifically to help you take on new challenges. With a no-flip waistband and 360-degree stretch, it’s the perfect garment for your next heart-pounding endeavor. But if you slip on a pair of tights and need some help determining what that adventure is, the flow chart below will…
It’s been over three years since the #1 New York Times best-selling book The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing came out, but people around the world are still discovering it, and swearing by the methods author Marie Kondo shares. If you’re not familiar with the book (we recommend…
Last year we set some aggressive sustainability goals for 2020, and while are are still a few years off we want to show how easy it is to lessen our impact on the environment. Yoga instructor and Athleta Partner Jules Hunt of the lifestyle blog Om And The City shares her easy ways to live sustainably and…