The Power Of She

Together We Create the Power of She

April 25, 2016

We’re proud to introduce the Power of She, a movement inviting women and girls to stand together, collaborate, and put an end to undermining. We’re fueled by a core belief:

Alone we are strong, united we thrive. Together we create the Power of She.

Since the beginning, we’ve witnessed the power of women and girls coming together and thriving when they support one another. In sport and on the playground. In the classroom and at the office. As champions for each other, we’re rising the tide.

Screen Shot 2016-04-23 at 9.09.57 AM

This is the day we stand up for standing together.

LET’S PUT AN END TO UNDERMINING
We strive to lift each other up. To empower each other. To count on each other. When we support each other, we open our hearts and minds to endless possibility.

LET’S LIVE ON THE HEALTHY SIDE OF COMPETITION
We step up our game for the women next to us. We’re rallying our squad and crushing our goals. Together, we make one amazing team.

LET’S LIFT OUR FELLOW SISTERS
We’re giving each other a hand. A high five. An embrace. When we empower each other, we position our sisterhood for greatness.

LET’S REALIZE OUR LIMITLESS POTENTIAL
We’re exercising our power together. Reaching for the sky. Stretching beyond the limits of what we ever thought possible. Hand in hand, we have everything to gain.

Screen Shot 2016-04-23 at 9.14.12 AM

Are you in?

Pledge Your Support

You Might Also Like

• Reply Judy Caudill April 26, 2016 at 5:25 am

I’m in!!!

• Reply Lisa Bryan | Downshiftology April 26, 2016 at 7:46 am

Absolutely!! Love the movement and happy to be a part of it!

• Reply Celine Mactaggart April 26, 2016 at 9:45 am

Amazing and so needed. Let’s all be our best selves to support one another and be role models. Thanks Athleta for doing this! best, Celine

• Reply Meghan L April 26, 2016 at 10:13 am

Deal me in!

• Reply Bridgette C April 26, 2016 at 1:55 pm

Love, love, love this message!

• Reply Barbara Kaber April 27, 2016 at 1:59 pm

Posted on Facebook and also facebook group “Woman For Tri”…. 🙂

• Reply Nancy F May 1, 2016 at 8:12 pm

I urge Athleta to lead by example. I love Athleta fitness apparel, but the last time I walked into one of your stores, I was confronted with display after display filled with XXS clothing. A few size mediums hung hidden at the back. There was literally nothing in the store I could wear. Talk about body-shaming…I won’t ever go back in that store!

• Reply Kamana May 3, 2016 at 5:32 pm

Love the mantra to live on the healthy side of competition. I am so in and know our squad will be there to lift each other #POWEROFSHE

• Reply Martina May 6, 2016 at 7:05 am

Sounds interesting. I’ll keep watching out for posts and comments.

• Reply Becky May 9, 2016 at 7:26 am

The concepts and goals are magnificent. However I find that many such sites are focused only on younger, thin women leaving the majority of older heavier women believing that there is no place for them in this moment. While older heavier women (i.e. me) can wear your clothes for working out and relaxation, many times they will not consider it. I know that I can rarely find medium and/or large sizes when I go into the store and have to always ask. Maybe you should look to team up with someone like Weight Watcher or Silver Sneakers to promote this. I think a lot of women would appreciate it.

• Reply mary May 11, 2016 at 3:47 pm

LOVE the new catalog. Especially the new models. Best one ever!!! Way to go Athleta!!!