Fitness

Join the Barre3 Challenge (For FREE!)

December 18, 2014

Athleta ChallengeKit2_940x600

We’re teaming up with barre3 to help you get healthier and happier in 2015, and we’re so excited to invite you to join their Challenge for FREE! Read on to get the details.

About barre3: Barre3 is the modern evolution of the barre workout. All workouts combine the functional strength of Pilates, wisdom of yoga, and grace of ballet barre work. Every workout also includes an isometric hold, small one-inch movements, and functional, cardio-inspired large range of motion. This signature three-step formula is designed to burn fat, build strength, and improve posture.

About the barre3 Challenge: Founder Sadie Lincoln and her team of experts created this doable Challenge to help you gain energy and shed weight. The plan is simple. Each week, all you have to do is:

• Take four online workouts in the comfort of your home.
  • Do one bonus 10-minute workout chosen by Sadie to boost your results.
  • Try one rich, nourishing barre3 recipe.
  • Get guided support from Sadie and her team of experts.

There’s no deprivation, no lengthy commitments, and no rigid routines. It’s just one month of delicious whole foods and energizing workouts designed to transform your entire body, inside and out.

How to join for free: The first 500 of you to subscribe to barre3 Online for $15 here and enter the promo code barre3Athleta will receive exclusive access to the barre3 Challenge and a free kit in the mail (photo below!). The kit includes:

• Personal tracking system
  • barre3 Challenge glass water bottle
  • barre3 Challenge tote
  • Weekly Challenge emails
  • Direct support from barre3 Founder Sadie Lincoln via Live Q+A sessions, educational podcasts, and more
  • Weekly 10-minute online workouts
  • Weekly seasonal recipe

Athleta ChallengeKit_940x600 2

Proven Results: Robyn Downs, a barre3 client in Portland, Oregon, completed a Challenge very similar to this one two years ago. She found the Challenge to be so enjoyable that she stuck with it. As a result, she’s lost over 50 pounds, has more energy, and feels incredible. How’s that for inspiration?

barre3_robyndowns

Are you ready? To get started and join now, follow the steps below:

1. Subscribe to barre3 Online and enter the promo code barre3Athleta on the checkout page to get access to the Challenge and obtain your FREE Challenge Kit.
  2. Watch your inbox for a welcome email filled with more details and next steps.
  3. Look out for your free Challenge Kit in the mail. It will arrive in 7 to 10 business days.

We can’t wait to help you reach your goals and do this challenge with you! Learn more about it here.

Questions? Email barre3 at onlinesupport@barre3.com. Offer is for new subscribers only.

You Might Also Like

• Reply Emily December 18, 2014 at 6:58 am

I would love to join. I’m not sure the link is working??

• Reply Katie December 18, 2014 at 7:03 am

I’m so confused about how to sign up – when you apply for the challenge package, there isn’t a promo code space, and when you sign up for the plans it doesn’t take the amount off. Help!

• Reply Jennifer December 18, 2014 at 7:34 am

Same problem… can’t sign up with promo code… you have to chose which subscription. Help.

• Reply barre3 December 18, 2014 at 7:50 am

Hi Emily, Katie, and Jennifer! So glad you want to join the Challenged.

To get free access to the Challenge and obtain a kit, subscribe to barre3 Online for $15 here http://bit.ly/16vQe0c and enter the promo code barre3Athleta. Access to the Challenge and our exclusive kit normally costs $33, but for Athleta readers who subscribe to barre3 Online, it’s free.

If you have any other questions, please reach out to us at onlinesupport@barre3.com. We will take care of you!

• Reply Noelle December 18, 2014 at 7:56 am

I think you have to join a subscription and then you get the other stuff free?

• Reply amy December 18, 2014 at 7:57 am

I think I signed up but the promo discount did not go into effect….

• Reply kim December 18, 2014 at 7:57 am

me too- i just signed up for one month- put the promo code in and can’t see any record of it or that i am part of the barre challenge-

• Reply Janet December 18, 2014 at 10:09 am

I cannot get this to work either. Very disappointed.

• Reply glenneth December 18, 2014 at 10:10 am

got signed up choosing the $15/month rate. put in the promo code. told me code was accepted. got receipts from barre3, but nothing (no emails/acknowledgement) from athleta.

• Reply janice morris December 19, 2014 at 5:08 am

I joined to and the code did not take, actually think it came off when I pressed confirm.

• Reply Katie December 19, 2014 at 10:41 am

I had the same problem – it charged my card $15 but I just received a notice about the challenge – I’m totally confused. I emailed Barre3 but haven’t gotten a response.

• Reply Arlyn December 24, 2014 at 3:03 am

I also singed up for the month. Promo code was accepted, but very unclear about the challenge. Can someone from Athleta please comment here and advise ASAP?

• Reply Niki December 26, 2014 at 4:26 pm

Same thing for me too…charged $15 even with promo code, did receive email about challenge. Not sure what the issue is?

• Reply Jessica December 27, 2014 at 12:55 pm

I am having all the same issues … Signed up, entered code, paid, and nothing about the challenge kit. Can someone let me know what to do or who to contact? Thanks!!

• Reply Teri December 28, 2014 at 10:33 pm

It says: “How to join for free: The first 500 of you to subscribe…” Maybe all of you are having problems because more than 500 people have subscribed?

• Reply Cat Mangan December 31, 2014 at 2:43 pm

Hi all! I think that the challenge [sans Athleta discount] is normally $33 for the kit and sign up PLUS $15 per month. And we received the starter kit and registration with that fee waved! But are then responsible for the course content monthly fee – $15 (or other package that you select) 😉 i.e. http://www.barre3.com/challenge/

• Reply Kayla January 4, 2016 at 5:15 pm

I’m having the same problem. It looks like the code was accepted, but I can’t see any evidence that I’ll get the kit.