“Mom Taught Me to Be a Good Sport” Quote Collection
In March we asked you to help us create something special to celebrate moms during the month of May by sharing all the ways your mom helped you grow. From more than 1,500 entries, we selected 10 of our favorites and used them to create this Mom Taught Me to Be a Good Sport Quote Collection, a series of inspirational images for sharing with the wise moms who guided us along the way — or anyone who needs a bit of motherly advice.
There are many ways you can collect and share these beautiful quotes…
- Mom Taught Me to Be a Good Sport on Facebook »
- Mom Taught Me to Be a Good Sport on Pinterest »
- Visit any Athleta and pick up a free Mom Taught Me to Be a Good Sport postcard (while supplies last) »
- Share Mom Taught Me to Be a Good Sport with your Twitter followers »
- Click any thumbnail below for the full-size image, then right click the image and save the jpeg to your local computer. From there you can print for inspiration or sharing, send via email, etc.
- Or, click the +Share icon below the thumbnails for more sharing options.
Thanks and congratulations to the $150 Athleta GiftCard winners — Katie, Kristy, Juanita, Jen, Susan, Christy, Michele, Linda, Lorie and Daisy — for sharing your mom’s words of wisdom!
? Team Athleta
You might also like
Laura doesn’t just work at Athleta, she lives and breathes the mission as a PR and Partnerships Manager and instructor at our in-office Fit Studio. She says she loves everything about working at Athleta, especially that “the work that we do is so inspiring and purposeful, that after a long day, I walk out of…